Optical Fiber Ranger
Fiber Ranger is newly designed fiber optic tester, it aims at fiber fiber network installation, fiber network engineering acceptance and fiber network maintenance. It can detect fiber fault location more accurate and quick, and designed for field use. This fiber ranger is an economical tester instead of OTDR in the test and maintenance of fiber network.
- Easy to identify the faults location
- Analysis reflection events and attenuation events automatically
- Build-in visual fault locator function
- Automatic Pulse Width Control design to ensure a convenient operation.
- Up to 2500 measurement results can be stored in the unit.
|Operating Wavelength||1550 ± 20|
|Fiber Type||9/125 um|
|Optical Connector Type||FC/PC|
|Detector Type||InGaAs APD|
|Pulse Width||Auto adjustment|
|Distance Accuracy (m)||±(3m + 2*10^-4 * distance) (Reflection Event)|
|Reflection Event Dead Zone(m)||15m|
|Battery Operating Time||> 2500|
|Auto Power-off time (min)||10|
|VFL output power(mW)||> 1 mW (5km)|
|Data Storage Capacity||2000|
|Working Temperature(℃)||-5 ~ 40|
|Storage Temperature(℃)||-10 ~ 70|